Blog Archive

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The adventures begin

Welcome to Life with the Dudes.
Yesterday ended our long year apart so I thought I would start a blog to share our adventures in life.
Sabrina was in good spirits all day and did a happy dance when she got to run into her daddy's arms for the first time.  It was an emotional homecoming but one that was luckily caught on film by a soldier who greeted Brian at the airport with us.
Brian didn't have a traditional welcome home ceremony. Since he helped escort the aircrafts back to Bragg so we were able to just pick him up at the airport and come right home & start our family life.
It's great to be a family again.
Enjoy the pictures and I'll hopefully keep them coming as our lives continue to evolve.
Bests~
Helping decorate the welcome home sign
Watching Curious George waiting for daddy.

Starting her happy dance

He's home!





Love

Playing with Daddy's Balloons


Drawing
So glad he's HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment