Well the wether has been mild since we got back from Florida. I'm still waiting on some serious snow because the current weather is not much fun. It's basically been wet & grey. I would prefer sunny & warm or cool & white but nope we have wet & grey. We did have a nice snow come through a week or so ago so we packed up the sled & took Sabrina to the sledding hill. She wasn't a fan at first but as long as I rode with her she seemed to not mind to much. We only lasted a half hour or so since none of us had cold weather gear on. Since then we've bought all the right gear now we're just waiting on the snow...
| At first she was not a fan. |
| But once she did it she loved it...and demanded to GO! |
![]() |
| Brian heading down the hill |
We made another batch of cookies this week. Oatmeal Raisin this time. Sabrina loves to hep me in the kitchen.
Brian & I got a chance to get out for a bit last Saturday. We headed to Dry Hill to snowboard. We're still trying to get a hang of it. It's been 10 years since I've done it & its a new sport for Brian. This was the only photo I got because the battery died as soon as it was taken. Note to self...charge the battery before going on an adventure.


No comments:
Post a Comment