It's been awhile since I've last blogged. Brian's been back to work full time & Sabrina & I have been keeping busy. I don't know where the time goes, but the days just go by fast, and the next thing I know its the weekend again. Which is a good thing since weekends = family time :).
We had a nice time on Super Bowl Sunday, we played outside a bit with Sabrina then headed over to the Garzelloni's to watch the game & let the kids play.
Here's Sabrina rocking her snowsuit
Brian teaching Sabrina to throw snowballs
Sabrina had a good time playing dress-up & showing off her dance moves during the Superbowl.
Sweet Enzo, I'm going to miss those cute cheeks when they leave next month.
Eva was a doll as always, sharing her sweet-tarts & fairy costumes
So of course after flying around on Superbowl Sunday with Eva, Sabrina now loves to play dress up. So I took out her angel costume from Halloween when she was 9 months old, yes it still fits, and let her play around the house the other day with Tinkerbell. She had a great time "flying" which is her new favorite thing to do.
Playing Hide N Seek with Biggs
Every angel deserves a meringue, mmm so good
This week Brian was awarded his "Golden Spurs". I'm not really sure what they signify but he got to sit on a wooden horse for a bit & they look pretty cool.
Well that's all I got for tonight. But be sure to check back in a few days because because there are more things I plan to share, I just need to find the time to actually sit down & blog.
Wishing everyone who reads this the bests.
Melissa









No comments:
Post a Comment