Although I made it to the end of my first trimester, our baby did not. This past Friday we went to have genetic testing done and during the ultrasound we were unable to find a heartbeat and found out the baby stopped growing a few weeks ago.
I guess theres a reason so many wait to announce their pregnancy until the second trimester. But sharing the news of pregnancy is so thrilling and exciting its hard to wait, however sharing the news of a loss if difficult.
I'm actually doing well. I'm definitely disappointed, but hopeful for the future. I'm amazed at how common a miscarriage is and thank all that have shared the news of their losses with me, it really makes me feel that I am not alone.
For now I'm cherishing the beautiful life I have created and I am allowing her laughter and beauty to fill my void. I'm blessed by all the support my husband, family and friends are showering me with.
Hopefully one day Sabrina will be a big sister but it just isn't meant to be right now.
Please hold all those you love close and let them know how much they mean to you often.
MD
No comments:
Post a Comment