Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Old McDonald's Farm

Last Sunday we took a trip to Old McDonalds Farm.  This was the second time Sabrina & I have been there and decided to take daddy there to check out the pumpkin patch.  We met up with our friends Karrie, Joel, Eva, & Enzo.  Last time we were there the ducks were so abundant that Sabrina wore herself out chasing them throughout the farm, however I think they all must have flew south for the winter because there were only a few this time, playing in the mud near the bunny's so no duck chasing this time.  The kitties were abundant and Sabrina love that they were affectionate and allowed her to pet & chase them. Feeding the pigs & cows on the hay ride was a good time. Sabrina had a hard time sitting while the tractor was pulling us, guess she likes adventure and wanted to feel the earth moving under her feet.  We took a couple pictures in the pumpkin barn but like a typical 22 month old she was more interested in all the pumpkins & corn than sitting and posing for the camera.  It was a fun time but I definitely like visiting it in the summer months when the weather is warmer and the ground isn't saturated by all the rain...note to self...wear rain/mud boots next time.
Enjoy the photos!
Ready to Explore


Really?


Best picture we could get  with the pumpkins as a family this year!



The kids checking out the pigs

The pigs checking out the kids

OOOOO Cows

Somehow I was the chosen one to feed them


I wonder which one's Teddy?

Who needs ducks when there are cats to chase

Not going to get my fingers!

Shhh, the pigs are sleeping



Future Farmer

We visited the reindeer

Going to get some pumpkins...this is serious business

No comments:

Post a Comment