| All bundled up and ready to go! This is the first hat I made for her...came out pretty good I think :) |
| And she's off! |
| Making sure her balloon is ok. |
| Having fun! |
| Trying to hit the snowflakes with her balloon |
| Look Sabrina...check out the snowflakes |
| Catching a snowflake or two |
| Its snowing! |
| She's not fond of the snowflakes hitting her in the face. |
Today we were really excited to let Sabrina play in the first snowfall of the season. Though she was in snow when she was just a month old, today was the first time she got to play in the snowfall. Luckily we just got back from shopping, hence the balloon in her hand, when the snowfall began & we headed straight outside. I'm glad she finally found a pair of boots that she likes to wear and that the first hat I made for her fits, they both will come in handy this winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment