Blog Archive

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Decorating fun

We've been re-decorating Sabrina's room lately.  We added a bit of color and some fun accents.  I still have more work to do on other walls but here are a few pictures of what we have accomplished so far.

I painted these before Sabrina was born. I used to have these letters sitting on dowels and a holder on her dresser but to create more space I placed them on top of her door frame and they look perfect.

Here's a view right after we painted.

I saw these paper pom-poms on Pineterst, and followed the online tutorial from Martha Stewart.  They were pretty easy to make and add a pop of color to the corner of her room.

 I love the afghan that my mom made for Sabrina, and the butterfly sheets Grandma Terri sent her. The colors are perfect.

I saw some fun words to hang on Sabrina's walls at Pottery barn but at $20 each I decided I would make my own.  I found theses words at our local Michaels for $2 each and painted them to match her room. And then found the heart & butterfly mirrors at Target on sale for $4 and created a nice backsplash to her bed.







Sabrina now has a tranquil place to rest & play.  I just have a few more decoration to put on the wall opposite of her bed & her room decoration project will be complete.





No comments:

Post a Comment