Blog Archive

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Two Love Filled Days

How Sweet, Sabrina signed my card with her handprint!
February always brings me two love filled days in a row and this February they were absolutely the best ones yet.  It's so nice to have Brian home to celebrate Valentines Day & my birthday with this year and Sabrina is at such a fun age I've just had the best two days possible!

Sabrina absolutely loves balloons, what child doesn't, so I though getting her one for Valentines Day would be the perfect gift.  This is her seeing it first thing in the morning.

Later during the day we did our art activity, painting with water.  Grandma & Grandpa sent her a couple paint with water books for Valentines day, a Hello Kitty & a Curious George.  Of course she chose to paint George first.

Daddy came home from work just as we were painting so he sat down to help.


Brian then baked his first cake ever... a Birthday Cake for me...how sweet.  Sabrina also helped out.
"Hey daddy what are  you making?"

Looks good!
 At our Valentine day pot luck this past week Sabrina discovered what lollypops were. Here's a few pictures of her enjoying one with her balloon.


Then the doorbell rang with a special delivery, chocolate covered strawberries & flowers!  Sabrina really enjoyed getting to eat them.

Here's a great picture of her eating a strawberry wearing her Valentines shirt & bow from Grandma Terri.

My beautiful flowers just starting to bloom.

On the 15th we came downstairs to find more Valentines presents from Grandma Terri, books.  Sabrina loves to read.

I got a wonderful present as well... A new watch!



And finally when daddy came home from work Sabrina helped me blow out the candles on my birthday cake.



Brian & I finished off the day with dinner at our favorite sushi place.  A perfect ending to two love filled days.
I'm really looking forward to my forties.  Every decade has been an adventure full of magic and surprises and I'm sure the next one will be the best one yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment