Blog Archive

Friday, March 30, 2012

Exciting news from the Dudes!



Thats right, Sabrina's going to be a big sister.

(Some of you already know this, but it may be the first for others.)

Today I had my first ultrasound.  It was estimated that our newest Dude is 9 weeks old and is due on November 2.  I got to see and hear the heart beat and of course tears came to my eyes.

So far it's been a completely different pregnancy than I had with Sabrina.  With Sabrina I felt great from day one until week 39...I'm sure there were a few days that I wasn't 100% but I really can't remember not feeling well.

With Dude #2 I have all the classic first trimester symptoms, always nauseous, lightheaded, and extremely tired, which is not fun when you have a 2 year old energizer bunny running around.  But they say the more nausea you feel the less likely you are to miscarry so I will take take it and just keep hoping it doesn't last much longer.

Due to my "advanced maternal age" I will be having genetic testing done sometime in the next few weeks.  I'm sure everything will be just fine. I'll be sure to keep the blog updated to let  everyone know of our progress.

Bests~ Melissa


 Now let me present to you the first photos of Little Dude #2




No comments:

Post a Comment