Blog Archive

Friday, June 15, 2012

Look out world. Sabrina's tricycle adventures have begun!

Sabrina has been practicing riding her tricycle for awhile.  Usually we have to help her by pushing her along and steering. Last night Sabrina mastered the art of steering and peddling all by herself!  We had just got off our nightly ride on my bike. She sits in front of me on her "wee-ride" and loves it but cries when we have to get off. So I decided to let her keep her helmet on and practice riding her bike and she had a blast!  Not only could she peddle and steer but she also turned a corner!!!
I think the helmet did the trick and now every time she rides she will be wearing it.

Watch them all for fun...but of course I saved the best one for last.
Enjoy












No comments:

Post a Comment