Blog Archive

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Enjoying the FL sunshine!


While snow is falling upon our home up north we've been enjoying the Florida sunshine.
The day before Brian left to head back to NY we met up with our friend Jimmy from Hawaii.  While Jimmy played a round of tennis with his brother, Brian, Sabrina & I enjoyed the beach at North Shore Park in Downtown St Pete.  Sabrina was overjoyed to run along the shore and splash in the water.




We spent Brian's last night in Fl at my parents house.  It was a beautiful afternoon and Brian took advantage of the perfect weather and casted a few lines into the water.


Sabrina enjoyed playing with her bubble gun...





Sabrina took a moment to help Brian catch some bait and he helped her with her first real catch!





Unfortunately Brian had to return to NY and the snow.  Sabrina & I  are spending an extra week with my parents and are taking full advantage of the beautiful weather.  Today we ventured out to the beach and had ourselves a blast!  We chased birds, built sandcastles, looked for seashells, played in the water, buried each other in the sand, and made sand angels.  



















Hopefully we make it back to the beach tomorrow, and the next day, and the next.  Because this Florida girl needs as much beach time as I can get before heading back to the snow!

2 comments:

  1. She is just more and more beautiful every day! I cannot believe how big she is getting!

    ReplyDelete