I am blessed to have a large extended family. This year we were able to fly to Florida for the Thanksgiving holiday and spend the day with family. My aunt and uncle have a beautiful home on Homosassa River and the weather was perfect. This was the first time we were able to meet our younger cousins and for many to meet Sabrina. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful Thanksgiving.
 |
| Sabrina and Kamari getting ready to fish. |
 |
| Courtney helping Sabrina fish |
 |
| A natural |
 |
| She loved it! |
 |
| Brian baiting Sabrina's hook |
 |
| Me, Sabrina, Bindy, & My Dad |
 |
| Taking a moment to give me a kiss |
 |
| Sabrina giving love to Bindy |
 |
| Ringing the dinner bell |
 |
Our wonderful dinner
 |
Sabrina's favorite part of dinner... pumpkin pie and whipped cream!
|
|
|
|
Playing horsey with Grandma Chris
|
 |
| Playing chase and hiding behind the tree |
 |
| Sabrina playing football with the boys |
 |
| Kamari showing me his moves |
 |
| Sabrina paying frisbee with June and Autumn |
 |
| The kids hanging their feet over the seawall |
 |
| Having a ball with her cousins |
 |
| Enjoying the Florida sunshine |
 |
| Terri & Brian |
 |
| Sabrina, Terri & Brian |
 |
| Me & Brian |
 |
| Three generations, my mom, Sabrina, & me |
What a beautiful day it was. The only thing missing was my sister and her family. I'm looking forward to the group photo taken by Angela! I'll post it as soon as I get it.
Special thanks to my Aunt Pat and Uncle Frank for hosting the family get together this year. Hopefully it doesn't take us all 5 years to get together again.
Much Love, Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment