While rocking Christina during our 3AM feeding Sabrina woke up and joined us in the rocking chair. It was so sweet to have a quiet moment with both girls, and both of my kitties, so early in the morning. We rocked Christina back to sleep and then I carried my first earth angel into her room and got a big "Thank you Mom I love you" from her.
All I know is that I love my beautiful family and feel extremely blessed.
Happy Mothers day to all.
Here are a few photos of my beauties.....
I know it's been quite a long time since I wrote or posted photos, I even need to update the title photo... The last few months of pregnancy were good but busy and now with 2 little ones the last thing on my mind or in my hands is a computer.
I have a lot of catching up to do and hopefully this next week I will be able to post photos of the past few months.
Enjoy your day!



No comments:
Post a Comment