Blog Archive

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Looking back...January & February 2013

January and February are a bit of a blur as I write this, they seem like years ago with all that we have had happening the past few months.  Thank goodness for dates on photos it made it a lot easier to organize the next few posts that I'm posting as I catch everyone up on Life with the Dude's the first 3rd of 2013.

Well the usual happenings took place in January...New years, Sabrina's B-Day, and a surprise shower for me, I believe all those have been photo documented in previous posts.

In January we attended the 6-6 CAV ball.  It was a good times with great friends.  I danced all night but since I was about 31 weeks pregnant by the end of the night my feet were killing me!

Me & my best girls...Kim & Jen

And a family photo...including Christina...the bump in my belly :)

Snow fell all winter long and we usually hibernated like the bears and squirrels due to cold grey days, but one February afternoon the sun started to shine so we ventured out into the bitter cold...Sabrina had a blast.



We painted and moved Sabrina into a new bedroom, I'll have to take photos and post them because it turned out beautiful.  Here's a photo of Ipo hanging out in Sabrina's new room.

Sabrina started Dance class again this February... I was really excited because it was no longer a mommy & me class, it was a class that I actually get to sit back and watch.
Here's her before her first class.

Here's more snow adventures...sledding at the Neal's house.

And at 36 weeks I decided it was time to take a belly photo...Introducing Christina.




No comments:

Post a Comment