March was a busy month with many little adventures. We went to a fashion show, tried to take Easter photos, played in the snow, had both Grandmas visit, welcomed Christina to the world and celebrated Easter.
One of Sabrina's friends was in a fashion show for Children's Miracle Network so I got Sabrina dressed up and too her to see Riley walk the runway. Of course all I've heard for the past few months now is how Sabrina is going to be a model. Hopefully she makes it big and can support us one day!
Sabrina was in a silly mood as I took photos before the show...
Since sitting on Santa lap was a success this past year I thought we would attempt a photo with the Easter Bunny. Once we heard he was at the mall we dressed Sabrina up in her Easter dress, took a few pre-bunny photos and headed out to the mall. She was really excited to go see him. Even ran through the mall, but as soon as she saw him she hit the brakes and refused to go near him. Maybe she thought she was going to see a little cuddly bunny like she had been viewing out the front window (I think one was living under our front porch).
I don't blame her for being scared of the man dressed in a big furry suit, after all Santa was a real human with a real beard... just wearing funny clothes. Even though the big giant bunny is cute I can see how its scary to a 3 year old. Well we ended up at Hallmark and she took a few cute phots with a giant stuffed bunny.
March was still a freezing cold month but the sun did start to shine a little bit more so of course we took advantage of the beautiful days and ventured outdoors.
Sabrina was super happy to get back to her playground.
The Neal's had us over again and the kids had a blast playing outside.
Brian took Sabrina on her first ride in the RZR. She had so much fun, once they did a lap around the back yard she would continuously say again...again...so around the yard they went again.
March 22 we welcomed Christina into the world. Photos of her birth can be found in the previous post.
Here is one of her on first day home.
Heres a picture of Christina just arriving home and spending a moment with my mom and Sabrina before they left for an Easter party.
Brian had a celebratory cigar and drink for the birth of his 2nd girl.
Sabrina holding Christina for the first time
In honor of Easter we colored eggs. My mom held Christina while Sabrina had fun making a mess and coloring eggs.
Sabrina really scored some cool presents from the Easter Bunny this year...he must have felt bad for scaring her at the mall.
I hope all of you had a great March and Happy Easter. March sure was an awesome adventurous month for the Dudes!







No comments:
Post a Comment