The 3 weeks between the photo above and the photo below went by fast. Christina was a breech baby, like her sister, so we had a planned C-section scheduled at 39 weeks.
We were blessed to have both Grandma's come for the birth and they were a tremendous help with caring for our home, the kitties, and Sabrina while Brian & I focused on welcoming our newest angel into the world.
Here I am getting ready to leave for the hospital...
And may I present to you Christina Lynn Dude
Born March 22, 2013 8:40 AM
6lbs, 3oz and 20 inches long
(Named after her grandma's)
After the birth we got settled into our hospital room and Brian left to go pick up our mom's and Sabrina...
Her's my mom, Christina, & Sabrina
The two Christina's
Terri, Christina, Sabrina & Brian

Christina wearing her "magic hanky" given to her by her Aunt Pam & Uncle Richard. She is to wear it home from the hospital then I hold onto it and give it to her on her wedding day
We weren't in the hospital very long. She was eating well and I was healing well so the morning of our 3rd day it was time to head home to our wonderful family.
Christina's first car ride :)




No comments:
Post a Comment