Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Christina's first solids

 Today I began the introduction of solid foods to Christina.  The past 2 days I have been winning the "battle of wills" with her and giving her a bottle, just once a day so far but hopefully that will increase in the next week or so.   So today I thought I would try introducing some cereal. 
Sabrina was such a sweet big sister and really had a good time helping me and Christina loved it!!

Christina checking out her oatmeal.

She was ready to eat...

Sabrina helping feed Christina

Such a sweet big sis.

What follows is the series of us feeding Christina.  Hopefully the videos turn out ok on here for you, on my screen they look better when not viewed full screen mode. I've included a link below each video to their upload on my youtube site, it  looks better on my computer from youtube.
Video 3 is my favorite.
Warning...what follows is serious cuteness!






No comments:

Post a Comment