Blog Archive

Monday, August 19, 2013

Old Forge Campground & Water Safari July 2013

We spent a fun weekend away with friends at Old Forge Campground for Brian's birthday this year.  We met up with the Vance's and the Neal's for "camping" cottage style.  It was nice to relax by the bonfire at night roasting marshmallows and chatting with friends.  On Saturday we headed to Water Safari and splish~splashed the day away.  I'll let the photos speak for themselves for how much fun the kids had.
Our cottage 


View from our cottage

Sabrina posing for a picture just as we arrived

Sweetie

View from our cottage

Good morning sunshine

Morning milk & games

The girls playing before our waterpark adventure




Good friends off to the rides

Fun in the boats

Flying helicopters like their daddies



Chillin

Sabrina enjoying the water slides


Brian and the girls in front of one of the kid play areas

Christina Chilling with mom

Brian and Sabrina having fun

Me & Christina

Christina relaxing in her tent

Sabrina finishing off the non-alcoholic strawberry colada

Sabrina getting ready to race down the slide

She looks a bit unsure but actually loved it!
More slide action






Me and Sabrina playing in the wave pool



The wave pool was her favorite...I wish it wasn't the last stop we made!
I didn't get any photos of the campfire I was to exhausted from playing in the water all day!  Oh it was a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment