Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Love filled sandwiches I made for our Valentines Day Potluck


Happy Valentines Day. I've been having a great time the past few weeks getting crafty & ready for Valentines Day.  It's one of my favorite holidays, a day dedicated to showing those you love just how much they mean to you. 

This weekend we took Sabrina to see her first movie on a semi-big screen.  It was Clifford's Big Heart Valentine event at the Evans Mills Fire Hall.  They set up 2 projector screens and showed approximately 1 hour worth of Clifford valentines shows.  Sabrina did great during the shows...for the first part, then of course got restless.  She had her first bag of popcorn, a cookie & other snacks so I cant blame her, she was full of junk food & ready to move.

Here's Sabrina enjoying a cookie waiting for the show to start.


Enjoying her first bag of popcorn during the show.


After the movie Clifford handed out Valentines to all the kids.  

This looks like they are giving each other a high five but she's really telling him "no"



She didn't want to sit on his lap, hence the "no" but she did blow him kisses as I held her. 



Sabrina & I had fun making our Valentines cards for the family and a gift for Brian this year.  Of course I got the idea off of Pinterest, I just love that site.

Here's a few cards we made



We framed this one to give to Brian for Valentines day.


On Monday we had a potluck with our mom & tots group.  It was a great turn out, about 16 moms & 
20 + kids.  Sabrina had a blast handing out her valentines & playing with friends.









I hope everyone has a great Valentines Day.
Lots of Love~
Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment